Mezzanine structures can be disassembled, modified and reused to complement any facility while allowing valuable ground space to remain open for other storage.
Mezzanines will allow you to utilize the maximum height of a warehouse and double or triple the surface area. Adding a Mezzanine can be the most economical way to increase warehouse space without the cost of a conventional building expansion.
When designing a Mezzanine, it is important to consider the access-ways, work systems, products, and handling methods in order to plan accurately. Mezzanines may be completely disassembled; the parts re-used; and the structure, dimensions, and location easily modified.
Features & Benefits:
- Maximize existing space
- Professional look and attention to detail
- Customization at a competitive price
- Prompt, reliable project management
- Smaller investment compared to building add-on
- Streamline operations
- Standard beam-to-column connections designed for higher seismic zones
- Connection designs are assembly-friendly for fast installation, with minimal disruption