Designed to easily handle all types of lifting tasks from transporting dies and molds to stacking small skids. These manual foot pump stackers are compact enough to operate in confined or congested spaces - most models will fit easily through standard doorways.
Models can be equipped with forks or solid platforms.
Fork equipped models come with either straddle or non-straddle bases.
Most models are part of our Always-in-Stock program and are available for shipment within one week of order.
- Adjustable solid steel forks
- Fork adjustment: 6-1/2" to 26-1/2" O.D.
- Fork back height: Hand & Foot straddle models - 14" Foot non-straddle models - 12"
- Optional slip-on platform available
- Leaf-type chain - 8250 lb yield point
- Approximate lift stroke: Hand - 1/2" per stroke Foot - 1-1/8" per stroke
- Perforated metal screen
- Foot-operated floor lock
- High-impact, floor-saving phenolic wheels